Guidelines for submitting Abstract / full papers
- Authors are expected to adhere to standards of correct academic writing.
- Abstracts & full papers are to be submitted as attachment with accompanying note to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- APA Style is recommended for writing papers.
- Personal particulars in the following order – Name, Title of work, Email, Telephone and Postal address.
- Length : 500 Words for Abstract
- Font Times : Times New Roman
- Spacing : 1.5
- Font Size : 12
Page proofs, communication and editorial changes as well as corrections, queries will be sent to the first author until otherwise indicated.
Publication of Papers
The selected papers will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality and relevance to the conference. The abstract of all accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. The selected papers will be published with ISBN provided they are presented during the conference.