The MBA program at FBS is beyond the ‘classroom textbook professor examination’ paradigm. The pedagogy adopted rather focuses on learn—share—practice principle. FBS focuses on learning and implementing through case study. The stress is ‘out of the box case analysis’ and coming up with innovative solutions. Consolidation and concept through lectures, presentation and innovative management games spread over intensive classroom hours at the campus, promoting an environment of participative learning.
Classrooms Methodologies (Internal Exposure)
- Multi-disciplinary programs and projects, student-centred pedagogy.
- Use of Multimedia (power point presentation, audio, visuals)
- Case Studies, Games, Simulations, Group Activities, Role Play. Guest Lectures Scenario Analysis, Apptitude training, Group Discussions, Quiz, one on one discussion
- Z to A approach, mentoring & coaching
Beyond Classrooms (External Exposure)
- Industry Visits
- Live Projects
- Internship’s Development Programs
- Special Workshops
- Learning Exchange Programs
- Research-based Projects