The following applicants are provisionally selected for the MBA program (2019-21) based on the GD/ PI conducted on 2nd July 2019.
|4||APARNA THEJAS K|
|5||A AKHIL CHANDRAN|
|6||KRIPESH A S|
|7||ASWINI T V|
|11||AKARSH P J|
|13||NEHA N MANI|
|14||ANJALI K DAS|
|15||DHANYA ROSE BABU|
|18||PUNNYA B S|
|19||SALIH SALIM A S|
The selected candidates are directed to report at FBS office on July 8, 2019 from 09:30 AM for completing the admission formalities. You are required to pay the first semester fees, including other remittances, and produce all the documents in original, mentioned below. The candidates are required to come along with their parents/ guardian.
The selected candidates may lose their claim for admission, if not reported on July 8, 2019.
Documents to be submitted
- Aadhaar card two copies
- CMAT/KMAT/CAT score (Original with 2 attested copies)
- SSLC/Secondary exam certificate (Original with 2 attested copies)
- Mark lists and certificate of Degree/Post graduation, if available. (Original with 2 attested copies )
- Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Physical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate, if applicable
- Three passport size copies and two stamp size copies of your colour photo.
Fees to be paid (in cash or by demand draft in favour of ‘FISAT’) In addition to the above, you are required to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- as membership fee for the ‘Student Management Association’, which will be collected separately by the secretary of the SMA at the time of admission(On course inauguration day).
|1st INSTALMENT (DURING ADMISSION)|
|Sl. No.||Fee details||Rupees|
|3||Students Development Fee||12250.00|
|4||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||5000.00|
|5||PTA Annual Subscription||1250.00|
|6||University Affiliation Fee||1000.00|
|7||University Exam Fee (Rs.1700×2)||3400.00|
|9||Cultural and Management Fest Activities||5000.00|
|10||Alumni Membership Fee||500.00|
|11||Uniform Charges: (EXTRA)|
|Uniform Charges Boys||8200|
|Uniform Charges Girls||8750|