The following students are selected for provisional admission to the MBA program (2017-19) on the basis of fifth round of Group task and Interview conducted on 15th May 2017
|1||Priyanka Francis Mundaden|
The selected candidates are directed to report, along with their parent, to the Dean, FBS on 23rd May, 2017 before 3 PM for completing the admission formalities. You are required to pay the first semester fees, including other remittances, and produce all the documents in original, mentioned below. In case you are unable to come personally on this date, due to unavoidable circumstances, your parent/guardian can come and complete the admission formalities. If you do not turn up on this date in time, you will lose your claim for admission.
Documents to be submitted
- CMAT/KMAT/CAT score (Original with 2 attested copies)
- SSLC/Secondary exam certificate (Original with 2 attested copies)
- Mark lists and certificate of Degree/Post graduation, if available. (Original with 2 attested copies )
- Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Physical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate, if applicable
- Three passport size copies and two stamp size copies of your colour photo.
Fees to be paid (in cash or by demand draft in favour of ‘FISAT’)
|Sl. No.||Fee details||(Amount Rs.)|
|3||Students Development Fee||10000|
|4||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||5000|
|6||University Affiliation Fee||1000|
|7||University Exam Fee||3400|
|9||Uniform Charges: (EXTRA)||0|
|(Boys- 7500, Girls- 8000)|
In addition to the above, you are required to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- as membership fee for the ‘Forum for management students’, which will be collected separately by the secretary of the FMS at the time of admission(On course inauguration day).